Complaint Review: Elite Home Security

• Updated: Tue, October 22, 2013

• Reported By: maria — prineville Oregon
Elite Home Security
495 west university parkway orem, Utah USA

Elite Home Security in contract with ADT NO COMMUNICATION! REPORTED TO COLLECTIONS! orem Utah

*UPDATE Employee: ADT Corporate Customer Relations

We moved about June 2013. A month before we did, I called them using the numbers on the brochure they provided. The call goes straight to voicemail and so I left a voicemail on my first attempt. I waited the next day around noon and still did not get a call from them so i tried again in the afternoon...and again..and again but no answer. it still goes straight to voicemail. Since then i tried to call them early morning then around noon then at night but still no answer. i went to there website that was in there brochure and submitted a query but still no response. Out of desperation of the nearness of the date of our moving, i looked them up on facebook. i tried sending messages to all the elite security, elite home security but none of them appears to be these people. then i faxed them a letter using the fax number i found in there contract but still no response. then i called ADT who are in contract with them but not even ADT can get a hold of them. [continued below]....

..... I called elite and ADT almost everyday for about month. ADT said they cant do anything with regards to moving the system or cancelling account coz we are in contract with Elite although they monitor security the security part.

A day or two before we moved, i called ADT and they transferred me to there billing and agreed finally to cancel system. i was told the effective date of last day of monitoring is June, 12, 2013. After that credited to our account, for security purposes, we oredered a stop payment on them until they call us back coz we were still somehow interested to keep the security system until contract ends so that we dont have to pay penalty which ADT themselves cant even give me figures. but still no any form of communication...Until Oct.21,2013 i got a bill from the colllections OREGON ONE, Inc out of portland of a whopping $1555.07 "plus interest". So i called these people but they couldnt give me straight answer not even a correct phone number for elite. I was told that theyre gonna call me back but so far no call from any of them! she did gave me there website supposedly which was www.elitehomesecurity.net (different from the brochure). So i tried it and tried it but it comes to www.elitehomesecurity.co . So i called them just incase i i got the right one. There collections manager called me back the next day and found out that they are not the same company. she said that she gets the same inquiries almost everyday from angry elite home security customers who were reported to collections unreasonably. I also called on Oct.21 the same number that was on the brochure but now,it no longer exist so as there website. i called adt too through there automated response and said my balance is 0 as in ZERO!

i have never been reported to collections ever. And these fools just stained my credit score just like that! I am not giving these bastards a dime. They better remove that dirt on my name or i will pursue legal actions!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Home-Security/orem-Utah-84058/Elite-Home-Security-in-contract-with-ADT-NO-COMMUNICATION-REPORTED-TO-COLLECTIONS-orem-1093854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Home Security

ADT Corporate Customer Relations

AUTHOR: ADT Corporate Customer Relations - ()

Good Afternoon, my name is Andrew and I work out of ADT's Corporate Customer Relations office. I am sorry for the inconvenience and amount of frustration this concern has caused you and would like to assist you further. Please email us your contact information to CustomerConcerns@adt.com and we will reach out to help. Thank you. - Andrew