Complaint Review: Elite Marketing Interactions

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Upset worker — Walker Missouri United States of America
Elite Marketing Interactions
2716 Courier Dr NW, Walker, MI 49534. walker, Michigan United States of America

Elite Marketing Interactions A Daymon Worldwide Company All work and no pay makes for a bad company!! walker, Michigan

I began work for the company in January 2012. In March 2012 I was promoted to supervisor and ever paycheck since the promotion has been shorted. I will be missing anywhere from 2-20 hours per paycheck.

We also must travel for meetings and I signed an agreement prior to each of the two meetings I attend stating I would receive $103.56 for travel for each meeting and $52.50 for the time spent during the meeting. I have yet to receiving $1 of that money and the first meeting was 6 months ago and the second 2 months ago.

I have 6 employees under me and each of them has had multiple problems getting paid. The most recent issue was the last pay period which was due on December 19 and was not received until we all threatened to contact the Department of Labor and even then the paychecks were 9 days late. I have reported every penny I have been shorted the past ten months and I have not received any of it or a response from the billing team.

This is not the only incidences. I talked to other supervisors in the other locations which also have issues being paid. This company is a terrible employer and I am desperately searching for a new job and I have not found one yet and that is the only reason I have not quit. I say some money is better than none when raising a child.

Please do not be a victim as I have. I worked so hard for this company to be repaid by not being paid!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Marketing-Interactions/walker-Michigan-49534/Elite-Marketing-Interactions-A-Daymon-Worldwide-Company-All-work-and-no-pay-makes-for-a-ba-992800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Marketing Interactions