- Report: #830715
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Elite Medical Sales Recruiting/ Medical Sales College
Elite Medical Sales Recruiting/ Medical Sales College8310 South Valley Highway, Suite 200 Englewood, CO Englewood, Colorado United States of America
Elite Medical Sales Recruiting/ Medical Sales College AIMS Medical Sales Recruiting/ Medical Sales College Do real medical sales recruiters push job searchers to their expensive affiliated "Medical Sales College." Englewood, Colorado
*General Comment: Medical Sales College
*Author of original report: MSC Valedictorian Still a Restaurant Server (Only Now $10,000 Poorer)
*Consumer Comment: Medical Sales College - Best Investment Ever Made
*Author of original report: No MSC: An Asian Restaurant Story
*Author of original report: "MSC" on Resume Could Hurt Applicant
*Author of original report: Psychological Projection
*Consumer Comment: Steve, you are questioning MSC when you have posted 46 times over seven months on this site alone? In fact you are the ONLY one that has posted!
*Author of original report: "Bakerj1850" is One of Medical Sales College's Many Online Aliases
*Consumer Comment: That Answers That!!!
*Consumer Comment: Im not buying it 300 nos in one day?
*UPDATE Employee: MSC Update
*Consumer Comment: Interesting
*General Comment: Comments to Steve
*Author of original report: 3-Year Extension of MSC's License to Steal
*Author of original report: Another For-Profit School Victim
*Author of original report: Beware of MSC's Placement Claims. They Continue to Refuse Answering Two Simple Questions.
*Author of original report: Another Scripted Rebuttal. Still Think MSC is Legit?
*General Comment: Thought I'd Give it a Try
*Author of original report: Another MSC Smokescreen Response to "Turns Out MSC's Colorado State License was Easy to Get "
*Consumer Comment: Steve is a SICK HUMAN BEING!
*Author of original report: MSC's Smokescreen Response to "Turns Out MSC's Colorado State License was Easy to Get "
*Consumer Comment: Experience -vs- Agenda
*Author of original report: Turns Out MSC's Colorado State License was Easy to Get
*Consumer Comment: Steve It is official, on your 38th update you continue your psychopathic ways!
*Author of original report: Another Fake Future MSC Student
*Consumer Comment: Steve, four-years selling non-orthopedic devices and you call yourself an expert? You are a joke!
*Author of original report: MSC is an Education Scam, I'm Not a Competitive Recruiter
*Author of original report: MSC Sounds Exactly Like a Modeling School
*Author of original report: Do All Advertised EliteMed Jobs Really Exist?
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: YES! The jobs are real!
*Author of original report: EliteMed-MSC Will Not Answer This One Simple Question
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Who's More Credible? You Decide.
*Author of original report: MSC Certification on Resume Can Hurt Jobseeker
*Author of original report: Medical Sales College is an Educational Scam
*Author of original report: EliteMed-MSC Dodges Questions by Attacking Inquisitor
*UPDATE Employee: One Hour Later...
*UPDATE Employee: Why would someone post 29 times who hasn't attended the college or admittedly been "ripped off"? What does he have to gain through daily posting?
*Author of original report: EliteMed-MSC is Nonselective. Also, They Use Fake Job Ads to Lure Students.
*Author of original report: Not all Scams are Absolute Scams
*Author of original report: Check Out All These Modeling School Testimonials
*Author of original report: If MSC is so selective, then how come the EliteMed recruiter just tried to hard sell you MSC?
*Author of original report: Like All For-Profit Colleges, MSC is Non-Selective and Targets Student Loans
*Author of original report: MSC is Like Bad Contractor Who Occasionally Moves to Different State, Only to Continue Same Bad Tactics
*Consumer Comment: MSC is NOT Respected
*Consumer Comment: MSC is NOT Respected
*Author of original report: EliteMed-MSC is No Hall of Justice
*UPDATE Employee: Director of Social Media
*Author of original report: MSC will argue they are government licensed. Guess what, so was Bernie Madoff.
*Author of original report: EliteMed & MSC Continue to Post Fake Testimonials
*Consumer Comment: 27 More Medical Sales College Placements in the last 21 days!
*Author of original report: Medical Sales College and Their Fake Testimonials
*Consumer Comment: Steve is the FRAUD... Medical Sales College is accurate
*Author of original report: EliteMed-MSC Targeting Taxpayer Dollars Via Student Loans
*Author of original report: That EliteMed Job You Applied For Doesn't Really Exist
*Author of original report: Medical Sales College Grads at a Disadvantage
*Author of original report: MSC Certificate vs. Masters Degree-- a False ROI Argument
*Consumer Comment: SQUIDRACULA POEM.......
*Author of original report: Fresh Fish Shouldn't Smell Fishy
*Consumer Comment: I Agree that it's a Scam
*Author of original report: Certificate Useless Once Granting Institution Changes its Name
*Author of original report: Anatomy of a Fake MSC Testimonial
*Author of original report: Elite's unethical loophole. By definition, no recruiter should ever charge the candidate.
*Author of original report: Medical Sales College Mincing Words (As Usual)
*Author of original report: Elite-MSC Continues to Post Questionable Testimonials
*Consumer Comment: Face it...It works!
*Author of original report: MSC distancing itself from AIMS? In name perhaps, but not in practice.
*Author of original report: Elite-MSC Will Probably Blame Their Victims
*Author of original report: Questions to Ask Elite Recruiting and Medical Sales College
*Author of original report: Elite/Medical Sales College Ethics
*Consumer Comment: Medical Sales College - From a real student
*Author of original report: Other Common Arguments by Medical Sales College
*Author of original report: Some Common Tricks Used by Elite-Medical Sales College
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Best way to learn about the Medical Sales College or Elite Med - Talk to former students and placements
*Author of original report: Some Common Arguments You'll Hear From Elite-MSC
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: When you're the best, somebody is losing business
*Author of original report: Elite-MSC is basically classic Modeling School scam
There is a company out there called Elite Medical Sales Recruiting (formerly AIMS Medical Sales Recruiting) that posts all over Monster.com, CareerBuilder and other jobs boards. Their ads look exactly like traditional recruiter ads, so many sales reps unquestioningly forward them resumes. What happens next is as follows:
1) A "recruiter" from Elite calls the job seeker and tells him or her that their resume looks good and that there are medical sales jobs in the job seeker's area. Elite calls even those not currently in a medical sales position. Most recruiters will not do this, so this is a red flag.
2) The "recruiter" then sends you an email describing their program and affiliation with a "Medical Sales College." This is a giant red flag.
3) This same recruiter then says another Elite recruiter in your area will contact you regarding medical sales opportunities near you. In reality, what this next recruiter does is tell you your resume will not land you a medical sales job unless you take a course from their affiliated Medical Sales College. This, in my opinion, reveals that Elite/AIMS/Medical Sales College work together to extract most of their money from job seekers.
4) Elite currently claims to charge a flat $2,000 off hiring companies, but I suspect they did this due to all the allegations that they are not legitimate recruiters. AIMS used to advertised that hiring companies are NOT charged any fees.
5) Elite/AIMS tell everyone that their company has a solid Better Business Bureau rating. To me, this is misleading, since BBB is an agency that companies pay for. BBB is, in effect, is a marketing/advertising service.
6) Elite/AIMS makes most of its money from job seekers. Traditional recruiters charge million/billion dollar companies, not job seekers. The $2,000 they charge hiring companies is a small portion of their actual business--which is selling education much like University of Phoenix, Kaplan University, etc.
7) The current fee for the Medical Sales College course is approximately $5,000. Since consumers are not guaranteed a medical sales position, and since the course is not an MBA, then essentially the degree is worthless unless one lands a medical sales job with it.***
1) Is Elite Medical Sales Recruiting a SCAM?
2) Why did AIMS change its name to Elite?
3) Are there any current lawsuits against these people?
4) Is there any value to a Medical Sales College course?
In my opinion, AIMS/Elite Medical Sales Recruiting and their affiliated Medical Sales College is one big SCAM. And no, I am not a recruiter, but someone these people tried to rip off.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2012 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Medical-Sales-Recruiting-Medical-Sales-College/Englewood-Colorado-80112/Elite-Medical-Sales-Recruiting-Medical-Sales-College-AIMS-Medical-Sales-Recruiting-Medic-830715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)