Complaint Review: Elite Net Spend

• Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: The Truth! — arlington Texas United States of America
Elite Net Spend
Internet, Texas United States of America

Elite Net Spend I have filed 3 disputes with Net spend. 2 were dismissed for No apparent reason, and the 3rd is still pending. The have begun to charge a 2.50 for using my card although i have the fee advantage plan Internet, Texas

Ive filed 3 disputes with Net Spend ( which also goes by Elite Net Spend) 2 have been dismissed for no apparent reason and the 3rd i have been going back and forth with ove the past week, with no success.

I have also begun to receive a $2.50 fee for using my debit card. I have enrolled in their fee advantage plan which is suppose to advoid being charged a fee everytime my card is used to make a purchase. Its A Lie!!! i have continously been charged per purchase Not ever being refunded the money that was wrongfully taken from me.

The customer service is the absolute worse! i spoke with a supervisor Jack @ Ext: 285883 who could care less about my concerns or issues. I advised the gentleman due to the extremely slow progess the funds that were being with held were for food for my house hold. I ve already contact the merchant and has been advised to contact my banking institute who only points the finger at someone else.

The way the customers of Net Spend are being treated is down right rediculas, the level of customer service is so poor out sourcing is most definately the issue. They are rude and inconsiderate of the customers wants/needs. Something need to be done to prevent this continous cycle from happening to others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Net-Spend/Internet-Texas-78768/Elite-Net-Spend-I-have-filed-3-disputes-with-Net-spend-2-were-dismissed-for-No-apparen-916750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Net Spend