Complaint Review: Elite Personal Account Protection

• Submitted: Mon, September 12, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 12, 2011

• Reported By: Shelaina — Lewisville Texas United States of America
Elite Personal Account Protection

Elite Personal Account Protection This company charged my Orchard Bank credit card June 2010 til Setember 2011 without my permission. A representative from Elite told me that I was having a hardship and my credit score was poor. I Internet, Internet

Elite Personal Account Protection  was very disrespectful to me. I was told that I am having hardship, my credit score was low and I need their help. Keep in mind that they charged my credit card for 15 months and never tried to help me until I stop them from charging my credit card for a service that I did not give permission for. I did not receive any paperwork on Elite Personal Account Protection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2011 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Personal-Account-Protection/internet/Elite-Personal-Account-Protection-This-company-charged-my-Orchard-Bank-credit-card-June-775883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Personal Account Protection