Complaint Review: Elite Premium Services LLC

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 07, 2009

• Reported By:Nampa Idaho
Elite Premium Services LLC
4045 S. Buffalo Dr. Ste. A101-290 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Elite Premium Services LLC Elite Premium Services did not pay for the work we preformed for 29 properties in Idaho Las Vegas Nevada

I was hired by Elite Premium Services to do lawn care on 29+ properties in Idaho in September-October of 2008. I was informed that I would recieve payment for the work 2-6 weeks after the work was done. After 6 weeks, I still had not recieved a check. I contacted Murry Fields and Johnathan Z. of Elite Premium Services and was told that I would recieve a check shortly. After many phone conversations with Murry Fields over the next few weeks, he had asured me that he was sending a check out and then never returned phone calls or answered his phone.

After knowing that I was not going to be paid, I informed Murry Fields through e-mail that I was going ahead and filing a lawsuit for the money owed to me for the work I preformed. He wrote back and said that Elite Premium Services was filing for bankruptcy. They were infacted paid by the banks (Wells Fargo) for we did, but pocketed the money and now refuse to pay. They owe us $1100.00 for the work that we did.

I worked very hard for them and they scammed me out of my money, not to mention the money that we had to pay out of our own pocket for gas and supplies. They are a dishonest company and should be shut down. It is sad that this company takes advantage of honest hard working people.

Anthony
Nampa, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Premium-Services-LLC/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/Elite-Premium-Services-LLC-Elite-Premium-Services-did-not-pay-for-the-work-we-preformed-fo-409106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Premium Services LLC