Complaint Review: Elite Shopping Network

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2007

• Reported By:Melrose Florida
Elite Shopping Network
eliteshoppingnetork.com Bay Shore, New York U.S.A.

Elite Shopping Network Gift Shopping Certificate from Ramada Plaza Resorts - card charged, items not shipped. Bay Shore New York

I received 2 shopping certificates good at Elite Shopping Network from a deal with Ramada Plaza Resorts who sold me their vacation package. I used one of the certificates, there is a special number that you imput, and my card was charged for the items I ordered but the items have not been shipped.
I made the order in June. It is now nearly December.
At the website it says the orders are still being processed.
I have sent e-mails to them and they only send me a phone number to call. I called it and it is some corporatee headquarters and I do not understand how to get to speak to someone.
They have called me and left a number on my answering machine. I presume it is the same number. I don't know why they don't answer e-mail. It is how I am used to doing business. They seem to be trying to avoid me.
My 2 orders amount to $272.00.
I don't know what this has to do with Ramada Resorts with whom I am trying to cancel my contract. If cancelled I presume the certificates would be no good. Elite Shopping Networks has sent me one item costing $65.60 with certificate.

Melrose, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2007 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Shopping-Network/Bay-Shore-New-York/Elite-Shopping-Network-Gift-Shopping-Certificate-from-Ramada-Plaza-Resorts-card-charged-286528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Shopping Network