Complaint Review: Elite Systems Services

• Submitted: Mon, April 04, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Lance — Columbus Ohio Canada
Elite Systems Services

Elite Systems Services vendingexpertsusa.com Shady People Who Avoid Giving Refunds! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Elite Systems aka Automated Distributors

*Consumer Comment: Gary Bishop will rip you off! Crook. Thief. Liar.

Elite Systems Services promised me placement of 3 machines to be placed in military bases around the country. After I paid my down payment, they were supposed to contact the airforce base to set up an appointment for me to tour the facility and get my security clearance. The appointment was delayed multiple times.

After several months of back and forth, Jim, the sales person who initially contacted me resigned. I requested to get my money back from his old boss, Mike. It took me many un-returned phone calls and emails before i finally got a hold of him. Finally, he sent me a form for refund, I sent it back and I never heard back from them. They disappeared and nobody can find them.

I managed to get in contact with a group of people in the same situation. We are trying to get together and take actions against this company, but they are no longer in business! the owner has opened another similar business called Glass Tyes, Inc with the same mailing address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2011 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Systems-Services/internet/Elite-Systems-Services-vendingexpertsusacom-Shady-People-Who-Avoid-Giving-Refunds-Inter-713816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Systems Services

Elite Systems aka Automated Distributors

AUTHOR: Jon - (United States of America)

I just got off the phone with the District Attorney of Tarrent County (Arlington, TX) and they directed me to this company.  Automated Distributors is linked to Elite Systems and they are scamming people into buying vending machines.  They sold me 5 vending machines and haven't sent my refund or the machines.   Chris Shaver was the name of the guy who sold me the machines.  According to the police there are many others involved.

Gary Bishop will rip you off! Crook. Thief. Liar.

AUTHOR: Andy - (United States of America)

Please don't believe that people are getting refunds!!!  Unless you paid with a credit card and filed a dispute with the card issuer, you won't be getting anything back.

Gary Bishop is a crook.  He steals hard earned money - and then lies for months on end about refunds that never arrive.  I have never dealt with a more dishonest company or individual in my life.  The excuses after excuses become comical after a while.

If you have similar problems, please reach out to me.

hemified

AT

gmail

dot com.

Someone stopped by their address for me, and the place is empty.  A dang crooked business and even more crooked people you talk to on the phone.

I have a criminal complaint in with the Houston District Attorney that will eventually place the lying moron Gary Bishop behind bars.  Please do the same.  It is some simple paperwork to fill out.  It won't get your money back, but it will investigate his criminal activity and stop it!