butter

• Submitted: Sun, January 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 22, 2012

• Reported By: Mitch — Goodyear Arizona United States of America
Elite Travel Services
5448 Hoffner Ave, Ste 303, Orlando, FL 32812 Internet, Florida United States of America

Elite Travel Services Ripoff and dishonest Internet, Florida

In Sept 2011 Elite Travel Services (Don Chambers - sales manager) called and said they wanted my timeshare points to rent to a large racing company for a future race.  My points would be combined with other customer points.  They were willing to pay a high price (9 cents/1000 points) for the points.  I was interested and said yes.  They were to send me a contract.  Then I had a followup call from the financial guy at Elite saying that I was not a client, and to do so I would have to pay $3000.  I said no, but might entertain 1500 now and 1500 later AFTER the transaction was concluded and I had been paid by them for the points.  The contract was written to state just that.

Nothing was heard but the point exchange was to take place in November.  I started calling my sales contact with only limited success and he put me off each time, indicating it was still in process.  Then Randy Johnson, finance, called and asked for my credit card number so they could get the remainder of the funds ($1500) when the point exchange happened... very soon.  I found out a week later that they pulled the $1500 from my account, thus violating the contract.  I called Don Chambers many times and finally before Christmas he said the deal fell through.  But he would still be able to rent my points at the same 9cents/1000 rate.  After Jan 1, I called again and found that Don Chambers goes to voicemail only, so messages were left, but no return call.  Their main phone line answers and voicemail says they will get back with you "after vacation", but when you try to leave a message, the mail box was full so it  would not take any more messages.  This is Jan 20,2012 and I suspect that I have been "had" by this ripoff company, and that they are probably out of business.  I am filing a complaint with the Florida Attorney General.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2012 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Travel-Services/Internet-Florida-32812/Elite-Travel-Services-Ripoff-and-dishonest-Internet-Florida-826781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Travel Services