Complaint Review: Elite Travel Services

• Submitted: Fri, September 23, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, September 23, 2011

• Reported By: terri — palatine Illinois United States of America
Elite Travel Services
5448 Hoffner Ave, Suite 303, Orlando, Fl. 32812 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Elite Travel Services Wanted to buy timeshare points Orlando, Florida

Elite travel services contacted me and wanted to buy our Wyndham timeshare points, they would pay 9 cents a point, they had a Nascar driver who was buying 20 million points to put folks at resorts during the race, so I asked if could also use points we had with RCI and he (Don Chambers)said "yes", so our amount came to almost $18,000. I asked Mr. Chambers if we would have to pay anything and he said "no", I then signed the agreement he had faxed me and faxed it back, he then said he would send it over to his legal department and then we would get paperwork in the mail and a check with in a month.

I then get a call from Randy Johnson (legal) and he asked if he where members with them, I said "no", he then said we can not pay you the money unless you are so I asked how much and he said $4,200, I said we are not paying anything, and hung up. He then called me back saying the price could be lowered to $2,200 and I told him we where not paying them anything, he then said that I had talked to someone from his company back in May and I had said I would join with them if they got me a renter and that I should have told them back then that I would not become a member with them.
Do not fall for this scam, they make you think you will get all this money, I have no doubt that if I would have sent them the membership money that I would have never gotten the check for $18,000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 04:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Travel-Services/Orlando-Florida-32812/Elite-Travel-Services-Wanted-to-buy-timeshare-points-Orlando-Florida-780272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Travel Services