Complaint Review: Elite Web Designs, LLC

• Updated: Tue, June 03, 2014

• Reported By: Disgruntled Former Domain Owner — Baltimore Maryland
Elite Web Designs, LLC
11225 N 28th Dr. Suite A208 Phoenix, Arizona USA

RIP OFF AND TOTAL SCAM - Elite Web Designs, LLC - What's Ur Niche - Affiliated Marketing - Website Hosting affiliated marketing, website hosting, what's ur niche, elite web designs llc, online business, mentor for life, web design, custom website, domain name, initial investment back in 30 days Phoenix Arizona

I was online job searching when I began looking into work from home jobs.  I was contacted by a CSR named Tyler Wagner from the company What's Ur Niche.  I was very skeptical about the operation and did not initially wish to sign up.  Tyler gave me a great deal of information and told me that I would make my initial inventment back within 30 days.

I signed up on 3/16/2012 for the Platinum package and was charged $249.  I was promised a customized website within 48 to 72 hours complete with my own domain name.  All I had to do was post blogs on the site and respond to comments made by visitors to my site.  People would find out about my site from typing key words into search engines like Google.  Once on my site, these individuals would see ad banners in the side margins for Go Daddy, Expedia & Amazon.  If these ad banners were clicked on and a purchase was made, I would make a profit.

I was also told to log my website in daily to free advertising sites such as Submit Express, Adsense & Sales Spider.  These sites were to increase traffic to my personal site.  In order to get even more traffic, I was told that I needed to invest more money.  I declined because I didn't have it.  I was told that I could continue with the free mentoring, but that I may not have the best results.  According to the CSR's like "Leslie", my site would not show up on the first page of a search of any of my key words.

Today is 6/3/2014.  I cannot locate their website nor can I log into the domain name given to me.  To this date, I have made $0 profit.  My website was naturalhealingandmassage.info.

I would love a refund, but I doubt that will happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2014 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Web-Designs-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85029/RIP-OFF-AND-TOTAL-SCAM-Elite-Web-Designs-LLC-Whats-Ur-Niche-Affiliated-Marketing-1151737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Web Designs, LLC