Complaint Review: Elite Wholesale Appliances

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: Todd S. — New Jersey
Elite Wholesale Appliances
90 Dayton Ave. 1 A Passaic, New Jersey USA

Elite Wholesale Appliances Fransico MantillBenny Theft, Liars Passaic New Jersey

I purchased bulk used wholesale appliances from Elite Wholesale Appliances the first time in March of 2012. The transaction went great and everything was as supposed to be. I purchased another order in May. I gave the company which is owned by Fransico Mantill a large deposit as I did the first time. The order was supposed to be filled in 3 weeks. After 2 months and numerous excuses they could not fill my order so I asked Fransico for a refund and he said that was fine. I had to call him almost everyday or text and he kept telling me he would return my money. After a month I finally got less than half of the deposit back. After that I kept getting more promises for the rest of my money and now he will not answer his phone. Please stay away from this company. They are liars and thiefs, the worst type of people in this world.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Wholesale-Appliances/Passaic-New-Jersey/Elite-Wholesale-Appliances-Fransico-MantillBenny-Theft-Liars-Passaic-New-Jersey-1077562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Wholesale Appliances