• Report: #819725

• Updated: Sun, January 08, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Washington United States of America
Elite Wholesale Frangrance
1727 South 341st Place Federal Way, Washington United States of America

Elite Wholesale Frangrance Elite Management - Redirect to Previous Business Names - Federal Way, Washington

I am so thankful I found this website before I wasted my time and gas to go to a 2nd interview with Elite Wholesale Fragrances, through an ad on Craigslist. I found the ad odd in itself as it didn't direct me to an online application or to send in a resume' with or without a cover letter. It only asked me to call to schedule an interview. I called anyways and was scheduled for an interview within 3 days.

Once there, I experienced and saw the EXACT SAME THING posted on Report: #736164.  I filled out a 1 page application which only asked for information of my last 2 employments and nothing about a drug or a background test which was another red flag for me.

During the interview, I was explained that the Office Assistance's position paid $48,000/year salary. Although I do have experience as an Administrator, that rose yet another Red Flag. I was also told that although it was not advertised, they were looking for managers and that decision will be made during training. Just to make sure you're listening, what color flag did that raise? Correct answer would be 'Red'.

Anyways, once again, I am so glad I didn't waste anything else for this 'job' and you can find all the information on this 'company' by searching by their previous business name: Elite Management.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2012 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-Wholesale-Frangrance/Federal-Way-Washington-98003/Elite-Wholesale-Frangrance-Elite-Management-Redirect-to-Previous-Business-Names-Feder-819725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite Wholesale Frangrance