Complaint Review: Elite extreme Cell

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: Yvette — Oak Hill West Virginia
Elite extreme Cell
, Florida USA

Elite extreme Cell In Febuary of 2013 i ordered a cell phone cover online from this company, it has been over a year later and i still havent recieved it, They gladly took my money for the cover. I tried to contact them on several occasions, they never replied back. I went to their facebook page and got a phone number but it had been disconnected. I think they were unfair to take my money but didnt deliver the product. Florida

I purchased a cell phone cover in Febuary 2013,.Its been a over a year and i never recieved what i paid for. They gladly took my money. I attempted to contact them via email without a response. I went to their facebook page and found a phone number. I called the number it has been disconnected. Apparently they are scamming alot of people out of their money. Its unfair to treat customers like this. Give me back my money you stole.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elite-extreme-Cell-/Florida/Elite-extreme-Cell-In-Febuary-of-2013-i-ordered-a-cell-phone-cover-online-from-this-comp-1125043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elite extreme Cell