Complaint Review: EliteXtreme

EliteXtreme
Casselberry, FL 32707 Internet United States of America

EliteXtreme eptwireless.com Rip Off , Internet

Do NOT buy from here.
I placed an order on Jan 26th for a white case with pink flowers on it.  I paid for 3 day shipping.  I received an email when I
placed my order telling me I placed my order. My card was charged that day.  I sent an email on Jan 30th to get an order status.  I heard nothing.  I sent an email on Feb 4th to get the status of my order and asked for a refund on the shipping and heard nothing.  Then I went to their website and saw that if you dispute a charge from their company they charge you $20 (a
notice that wasnt on their site when I ordered).  I sent another email on Feb 5th and heard nothing.  I called on Feb 8th
and spoke to Jason.  He said he would refund the shipping to my account.  He said the product was out of stock and they will receive it the following Monday and ship it out to me.  He said I should receive the product Feb 13th or Feb 14th.
I called Feb 21 and spoke to Jason. He said the product was still not in stock and that they will get a new shipment on the following Monday.  He couldn't say whether my case would be in that shipment and be mailed.  I asked him if it took this long usually to mail a product out and he said no.  I asked why there wasn't anything on the website about it taking this long or
orders not being in stock.  He told me that the shipment was coming on Monday  I asked him about the refund for the shipping and he said that it would be refunded once the order shipped.  He couldn't provide me with any other information.

That afternoon I received an email from eptwireless.com saying my order had shipped.  I received the product on
Feb 25th and it was a lime green cell phone case with a tacky purple and fuchsia flower design.  It is now Feb
27th and the shipping costs HAVE NOT been refunded.  DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EliteXtreme/internet/EliteXtreme-eptwirelesscom-Rip-Off-Internet-1021216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EliteXtreme