Complaint Review: Elizabeth Estrada/Metlife Insurance

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Fanny — Oak Lawn Illinois United States of America
Elizabeth Estrada/Metlife Insurance
92 S Jackson internet, Washington United States of America

Elizabeth Estrada/Metlife Insurance Antoinette Handler They used metlife to offer work-from-home jobs to make money laundry transactions internet, Washington

Caution Fake Job Offer- Elizabeth and Antoinette contacted me stating found my resume on the internet and offered me a work-from-home job that of course was fake. They sent me a check for $2530.00 that later they asked my back  to return the funds and then tried to force me to make multiple money transactions in minutes to Since I refused I have been threaten and cyber harassed. They have been reported to the Cyber crime division of the FBI and local police authority. Please be careful with this on line offer. Now they state I owe them money they pulled back from my account. If I would have done what they asked me to I would end up loosing $2530.00 out of my pocket and contribute to money laundry that money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elizabeth-EstradaMetlife-Insurance/internet-Washington-/Elizabeth-EstradaMetlife-Insurance-Antoinette-Handler-They-used-metlife-to-offer-work-fro-989877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elizabeth Estrada/Metlife Insurance