Memorial

• Submitted: Sun, April 26, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, April 26, 2009

• Reported By:portage Michigan
Elizabeth Smith / 64th ST. Bakery And Cafe
3604 64th St. Blue Star Hwy Saugatuck, Michigan U.S.A.

Elizabeth Smith / 64th ST. Bakery And Cafe Con-Artist Saugatuck Michigan

This women had an add in the paper renting a home. Before I left she had me sign a buy sale agreement, of which I told her I wanted to let my Lawyer look at the contract, she refused, this was Feb.25,09. A week later she called me and told me she wanted me to have the house and if I would give her four thousand dollars, I could buy it on a Land Contract, with a four year baloom payment.

I told her my credit was bad, how much I made and didn't think I could afford the payment. She talked me into it, I had to move from where I was and I was worried how I could get into a place with just loosing my home. She had me meet her in a restrant and she had 2 copies, while I was trying to read the contract she kept talking to me, a man in the reatrant was having a seiure,
it was hard to make sence of the whole thing.

When I went outside to get my cash she said to bring she changed the contract, plus the witness I didnt know now says she dosnt want to be involved. This was on April 4th, she has Feb.25th down as the buying date. I called and send her a cancelation the next day and she refused to give me my money back, I didnt get the keys until the next day at 1pm in the afternoon.

She also came in my house and stole my copy of the contract and I have no proof of what I paid her, she was the only one who had a key. She is now trying to keep my down payment and kick me out, with my unrecorded contract.

Sharon
portage, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2009 01:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elizabeth-Smith-64th-ST-Bakery-And-Cafe/Saugatuck-Michigan-49453/Elizabeth-Smith-64th-ST-Bakery-And-Cafe-Con-Artist-Saugatuck-Michigan-446593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elizabeth Smith / 64th ST. Bakery And Cafe