Complaint Review: Elizabeth Solo

• Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: Deb — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
Elizabeth Solo
1730 S. Federal Highway Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

Elizabeth Solo Taylor Maids Never paid for 6 hrs. of cleaning on 4/30/12. or told why. 2 certified letters ignored. Delray Beach, Florida

I worked as a maid for Elizabeth Solo/ Taylor Maids, for about two months. Then because the client for petty reasons wanted someone different to clean for them Elizabeth Solo for what ever reason felt she didn't have to pay me for my last job with this client.

I worked for five  hours and 45 minutes with no lunch or breaks. My job was done so because I had no lunch or breaks I left 15 minutes early. This was never an issue with the client who often would tell me with a smile to go ahead and leave if I was done and they would see me on Friday.

Elizabeth Solo has owed me $72 since April 30,2012.

She has never sent me anything in the mail, called me or emailed me stating why she never paid me. I have sent her two certified letters stating the amount she owes me. She signs them but that is it, she ignores me.

I lost my  full time five year job as a housekeeper with a family due to my employers death. I have been out of steady work since last October.

This is one of those cases where the employee is always wrong no matter what, Elizabeth Solo at Taylor Maids will talk over you  making communication impossible. Her own client found her "abrasive" in her own words. No matter how hard you try, there will always be those few people you can never please in this business and Elizabeth Solo should know that. There are two sides to every story.

I had my own cleaning business years ago, so I am not new to this line of work. I still have seasonal jobs with people I have worked 16 years for. Elizabeth Solo drives an expensive car and carries expensive high fashioned hand bags.

I have to wonder, how many other girls were not paid for services for what ever reason Elizabeth Solo choose not too and went away quietly not knowing what to do about it? It's not right for anyone to keep your pay and not give you a reason!

Housekeeping is hard work, no one should be ripped off by not getting their money. I have learned not all cleaning services are equal or honest and I have worked for a few.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elizabeth-Solo/Delray-Beach-Florida-33483U/Elizabeth-Solo-Taylor-Maids-Never-paid-for-6-hrs-of-cleaning-on-43012-or-told-why-2-907924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elizabeth Solo