Handle

Complaint Review: Elizabeth Vera - Guadagnino

• Submitted: Fri, September 24, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By:Macomb Michigan U.S.A.
Elizabeth Vera - Guadagnino
45543 HiddenView CT, Utica, Michigan United States of America

Elizabeth Vera - Guadagnino Liz Vera, Disgruntle Worker, Liar, Rude, Angry, Unprofessional Utica, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: SOME POSITIVE FEED BACK FOR A CHANGE-

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Victim of Slander by Scam Artist Ex-Employer

This individual is a disgruntled ex-employee who blames everyone for her problems.  She is a manipulater.  I use to go into her place of business all the time to hear her complaining about her job, and employer.  She lies to meet her needs and has not one professional bone in her body.

She accused her last employer of sexual harrassment, and now just recently was fired by a different employer for missing work, not following basic job duties, for constant smoke breaks outside of her designated breaks.

It seems when she doesnt get her way she throws a fit like a little kid, someone should let her know the world doesnt revolve around her.

The name Elizabeth Vera-Guadagnino should be a red flag to all employers, there are real issues with this individual.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2010 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elizabeth-Vera-Guadagnino/Utica-Michigan-48315/Elizabeth-Vera-Guadagnino-Liz-Vera-Disgruntle-Worker-Liar-Rude-Angry-Unprofessional-643947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elizabeth Vera - Guadagnino

SOME POSITIVE FEED BACK FOR A CHANGE-

AUTHOR: Mark - (United States of America)

My name is Mark, I saw this while going through the site I had to respond.  I am actually a  "HAPPY PAST CLIENT" of Mutual Equity Corp and I also know Jeff Skodak.  You know these sites really are laughable.  Does anyone realize these sites are so unreliable, misleading, and used for vendictive purposes?  I don't know who you are Elizabeth but truthfully I feel for you also.  I feel for you because this type of information about you or anyone being aired out is wrong in my opinion.  It is so easy for someone to jump online and make up some story and then it front pages Google and shows up in the 1 or 2 spot of a search site.  Again I dont know you and whether this post is true of your character or not it shouldnt be aired this way.  As I mentioned though I am a past client of Mutual Equity Corp, and I know Jeff Skodak through that transaction, two years ago he saved my families house and guided us through a rough financial patch.  I also mentioned earlier these sites can mislead, why do you think this post was posted by him?? there is no evidence he posted this?, where is your address posted?  I dont see it anywhere, macomb county website that you can search to see if money is owed?  I searched both his name and the business nothing comes up as money owed?  You say he has a criminal record I searched that too along with the variations of spelling no criminal record?  See as unfair as it is that someone posted something about you is just as unfair as you posting something about them.  Also the post you responded too is almost TWO YEARS OLD? move on.  Also Jeffs personal cell and address are almost 2 years old as well, check it out for yourself his number and address has changed.  My final request is that everyone please check these things out for yourself and dont trust websites and blogs regarding businesses or a persons personal character find out yourself.  I am sure Elizabeth is also a good person and not any of these things that this post speaks about, just as sure as I am that Jeff has helped more people with his company then the 4 complaints in the 6 years his company has been in business.  Elizabeth like I said I know Jeff and have sent a lot of business his way, he has been able to help most of them.  I will call him and ask him directly to rectify this matter if he is responsible for the posting.  Take care.  God Bless

Mark Thomas

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Victim of Slander by Scam Artist Ex-Employer

AUTHOR: Elizabeth Vera-Guadagnino - (United States of America)

This message is a blatantly false and personal attack from a disgruntled scam artist employer who is angry at a whistle blowing employee who is exposing him as the cheat he is.  As you can see with the SEVERAL ripoffreports that Jeffrey Skodak/Jeff Allan/Jeffrey Allen and the KODA GROUP, formerly L & E Consulting, but now apparently named Mutual Equity Corp (43405 Schoenherr Rd, Sterling Heights Michigan 48313, 586-439-0387)

He keeps changing his name and the name of his company because he keeps ripping people off, as you can clearly see with these following several Rip Off Reports....

He cheats people out of their money and does nothing to help them.  He hides in his office pretending he is not there or is on a "conference call" when his angry clients come in to demand answers.  He literally runs away and hides as soon as he hears the door or elevator opening.

He has cheated me on my payroll regarding taxes. He made me fill out a W4 form when I began employment with him, and made me believe he was paying me and my taxes properly. Come to find out, he's been paying me under the table WITHOUT my knowledge OR consent the entire time, BUT was withholding MY taxes. Don't worry, he has been reported to the IRS and a criminal investigation is pending.

Jeffrey Skodak is trying to tarnish my good name.  As a matter of fact upon terminating me, he praised my work for the company.  (SEE ATTACHED LETTER). As soon as I called him out for being a scammer, he posted this about me hours later. I am not a company, nor do I own a business. He is trying to slander me in a futile effort to make me look bad.  Beware of this man, he is a scam artist.  As a former employee, I know.  I would never want to work for him or anyone like him.  He takes good hard working people's money, calls them crazy and does nothing for them.  He has many civil judgments against him in different courts.  Look up Jeffrey Skodak on www.macombcountymi.gov/pa, you will see him for what he really is.  Not to mention, he can't even afford his office space or his fraud of a company....he's been paying with bounced checks, the same offense he was already in jail for (http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis2profile.asp?mdocNumber=620047).  How is he supposed to help his clients save their homes from foreclosure when he doesn't even have the means to save his own company? As a former secretary at the same office as Jeffrey Skodak, I can not tell you how many of his irate fed-up client's have threatened to call the local news to expose him for the con artist he is.

And because he found it necessary to post my home address on this pathetic and false report about me...and the site refuses to take it down...you can find him here.....13555 Partridge Run, Shelby Township, MI 48315. 248-990-8321

If anyone is truly concerned with my employment history, please feel free to contact me and past and present employers who are more honest and they will ALL tell you I've never had work problems in the past. It's a shame that this was posted because I refused to let a lying, cheating crook take advantage of me and innocent people.