Complaint Review: Elizabeth Vreeburg

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — hollis New York United States of America
Elizabeth Vreeburg
125-10 Queens Blvd. Kew Gardens, New York United States of America

Elizabeth Vreeburg lawyer who takes excessive legal fees from you but who is not competent to properly represent you and she will back stab you. She has connections in the courts Kew Gardens, New York

Elizabeth Vreeburg took over $50,000 from me in legal fees yet failed to win anything in my case.  She caused me to lose custody of my children, all equitable distribution, all pendente lite arrears, all legal fees, and everything else.  She was verbally abusive to me in court and chose to bad mouth me to other lawyers.  She has friends in politics and who are judges who help her out wrongfully so she can make a bundle in court cases she is not qualified to handle.  I did not find Ms. Vreeburg to be competent in my case and found her to be liable for damages in my case due to her gross negligence.  She was verbally abusive to me and threatened me.  She has been bothering me in court and otherwise when I see her since she handled my case and she has badmouthed me to others.  Do not use this lawyer as she overcharges and is not competent in divorce and custody cases and is not a good writer in my opinion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 05:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elizabeth-Vreeburg/Kew-Gardens-New-York-11415/Elizabeth-Vreeburg-lawyer-who-takes-excessive-legal-fees-from-you-but-who-is-not-competen-1010769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elizabeth Vreeburg