Complaint Review: Ellen T agency

• Reported By: rdimaano47 — la verne California
Ellen T agency
5455 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles , California USA

Ellen T agency lies. lies. lies. Los Angeles California

I am a teenager and i just really wanted to be something big in the entertaniment industry. So I decided to sign up for some website that I thought could help me,but someone this lady/guy called me and said you have been chossen and stuff. I got really exicited. So my dad and I grow all the way to Los Angeles and we drove there. It was hard finding there room they didn't have a sign or anything. When I go there I had to wait and this lady named Kimberly took me in.

She told me how I need to have some photos the cost was around 400$. She said that I had the look. Which made me really happy and less inscure about myself. She told me I just needed to take those photos. So she gave some guys phone #. I  went to some unprofessional place and took the photos. My dad paid him in check. Later that week Kimberly called me and said they looked good and wanted me to come to her "office". So we did, she made me choose my cover photo for this card. Which it costed 200$ and my dad paid that.

Now that I think about my parents paid a lot for this stuff. My parent aren't really that rich, we struggle from getting money. Anyways, I tried to get contact of her and she never returned my call back. I don't exactly know what month it was when I last saw her, but it was a long time. During that time I always though what if she's not calling back because I wasn't good enough. What if my parents just waisted all of our money on that. What did I do? It's all my fault I thought. I just never thought it would be a rip-off. She made me think that I was a big deal, but it looks like all the stuff she told me was just a scam to get my parent's money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2014 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ellen-T-agency-/Los-Angeles-California/Ellen-T-agency-lies-lies-lies-Los-Angeles-California-1159966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ellen T agency