boating

• Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: God's Lady — Columbus Ohio
Elmark event management
Internet USA

Elmark event management Pacific Event LinkAnthony Dumbar scam, fake job offers Concord Internet

I was contacted by a man called Anthony Dumbar on 08/9/2014. He not only sent me emails but he also called my phone and sent me text messages. He acted as if he was pursuing me for a personal assistant job. As others were told, I too was given the story of the company moving from Canada to Cols,Oh, needing to purchase office furnature and even meet with a realator. I was recieved a check by UPS and anthony called me with crazy instructions. He wanted me to deposit the check into my account and send him the bank reciept. That's where I knew this was totally off! When I told him I couldn't do that he no longer answered the phone. He did not even respond to the email I sent stating I was calling BBB and tearing up his check. I wonder what he thought was gonna happen?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elmark-event-management/internet/Elmark-event-management-Pacific-Event-LinkAnthony-Dumbar-scam-fake-job-offers-Concord-In-1171009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elmark event management