Complaint Review: Elmo Learning

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: ReginaH — Boynton Beach Florida
Elmo Learning
PO Box 26599 Lehigh Valley , Pennsylvania USA

Elmo Learning Elmo's Learning Adventure Elmo Learning Adventure is a ripp off. Somehow they got my account information and send me a package with toddler toys that I do not neeed. Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania

BEWARE! Elmo Learning Adventure is  a ripp-off!!! Somehow , the company got hold of my account information online.

I am not sure how -  but I was charged $7.95 for a package fill of mediocre, cheap  toddler toys. My doughter is 15years old and nobody in my family ordered Elmo stuff!

I blocked my card and got a new card- then- I was charged $24.95 one months later again- as if I had subscribed to something!

I tried to call them and  I waited for  over 10 minutes and then got disconnected.

I called again and nobody answered.  I could  not cancel whatever I have subscribed to !

I disputed the charges with my Bank.

I am really , really mad!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elmo-Learning-/Lehigh-Valley-Pennsylvania/Elmo-Learning-Elmos-Learning-Adventure-Elmo-Learning-Adventure-is-a-ripp-off-Somehow-t-1068503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elmo Learning