Complaint Review: Eloan / Allan Porter

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Leonard and Audrey Dumas — Los Angeles California
Eloan / Allan Porter
Internet USA

Eloan / Allan Porter Iapplied for a loan and they told me I had to send the first payment in and I sent 1.00 to much and they told me they would put that on western union and to send in the correct amount and I'll get the loan and it never happened and they kept my money. Elgin, Illinois

WellI went  on line to apply for a installment loan and iI put in all required information that was needed and at the end they told me I had to pay the first payment ion a vanilla credit card and I did that and never got the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eloan-Allan-Porter-/internet/Eloan-Allan-Porter-Iapplied-for-a-loan-and-they-told-me-I-had-to-send-the-first-payment-1145477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eloan / Allan Porter