Complaint Review: Elove

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Holly — Michigan United States of America
Elove

Elove trying to get money for no service Internet

Went in for interview and get info for friends. Rushed me to downpay 250.00 dollars. I tried to get ahold of them next day and their finance department to cancel. I read all the scam stuff and wanted out. No one would answer or they looped me to my own voicemail. I cancelled the card and auto payments and reported them as fraud to my visa card. No money was then exchanged, i received nothing from them EVER, until their finance company called me wanting money. Now I am stuck calling members services who cant do anything and are rude. I asked for their ceo's name and all heather would say is paul. How stetchy if they wont give you a ceo name. I just want this nightmare over. I am not paying for services i did not recieve and i'm actually inelligible for services because i have mental disorders.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2013 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elove/internet/Elove-trying-to-get-money-for-no-service-Internet-1022229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elove