rank

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:shirley New York
Eltman, Eltman And Cooper
120 Broadway New York, New York U.S.A.

Eltman, Eltman And Cooper I want to file suit against them can anyone help New York New York

*Consumer Suggestion: don't take it

*Consumer Comment: Contact me for help tparku@aol.com

*Consumer Comment: Contact me for help tparku@aol.com

I have just spent 3 days trying to clear up a freeze on my bank account. A mr may from this company said they tried to reach me about 30 times about a debt I owed in 2006. This debt from houshold bank was paid off in 2006 I faxed them a letter saying the account was paid in full and that wasnt enough. I sent them a copy of my bank statement showing them a payment and they still have yet to release my account. They are rude and nasty and dont listen to anything I have to say. They files court papers in Orange county to put a stop on my account when I never lived there and have my own house and a published number. These people never made a attempt to contact me in any way. Even with all this proof I still have hold on my account and I dont know what to do can anyone help me in this matter.

Doreen
shirley, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2007 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eltman-Eltman-And-Cooper/New-York-New-York-10005/Eltman-Eltman-And-Cooper-I-want-to-file-suit-against-them-can-anyone-help-New-York-New-Yo-262876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eltman, Eltman And Cooper

#1 Consumer Suggestion

don't take it

AUTHOR: Eltmancrap - (U.S.A.)

Doreen; You may have to travel to new york city to sue them in small claims court, or sue them in your home town for an additioal fee.I'm sure they won't even show up. Have patience, take a breath don't stress yourself. Most likely they won't even show up. After you win, we can go from there,

Contact me for help tparku@aol.com