Complaint Review: Elva Group, Armand Franquelin

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Joanne — Palo Alto California United States of America
Elva Group, Armand Franquelin
3986 WASHINGTON BLVD Ogden, Utah United States of America

Elva Group, Armand Franquelin Lost $75K from Elva Group administered through Destiny Funding and Sterling Trust Ogden, Utah

I had attended a seminar hosted by James Smith, where I was introduced to Destiny Funding and Armand Franquelin.  I also set up an account with Sterling Trust to administer my IRA funds and deposited money with them.  Destiny Funding was handling the investment of my money, some of which went to a business venture with James Smith's company, and some of which was placed with Elva Group (cash in CDs).  I lost my job and wanted to cash out the smaller of the two investments, which was with the Elva Group.  Imagine my surprise when they were unreachable, as was Destiny Funding -- and Sterling Trust wasn't any more helpful, claiming they had no additional way to contact Elva Group and that the only thing I could do was absolve them of all ownership for those dollars so I could find another way to retrieve them!

I'm resigned to not being able to recover this money but I wanted to warn people that they should not trust Elva Group, Destiny Funding, Armand Franquelin nor Sterling Trust.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elva-Group-Armand-Franquelin/Ogden-Utah-84403-182/Elva-Group-Armand-Franquelin-Lost-75K-from-Elva-Group-administered-through-Destiny-Fund-942372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elva Group, Armand Franquelin