Complaint Review: Elva Group LLC

• Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By: CReese — Seattle, Washington United States of America
Elva Group LLC
968 E. Chambers St. Suite #5 South Ogden, Utah United States of America

Elva Group LLC Armand Franquelin IRA $5,000 gone? Armand Franquelin disconnected phones-NO communication South Ogden, Utah

The ELVA GROUP- I invested my self directed IRA $5,000 w/ ARMAND FRANQUELIN They Built houses in South Ogden, UT (or so they claimed) MY money was supposed to be used for his web site! This was in Summer of 2009. The brochure looked fantastic sent from DESTINY FUNDING whom I was referred to in many real estate seminars. I was paid 10% annually by ARMAND FRANQUELIN.

It started to be a problem last Fall when I kept contacting Armand and left messages that were NOT returned. When I did get a return call he would say "we have to talk about getting your money back to you" Then, in about March, he said he had either a heart attack or stroke and had been recovering for months.

The next time I called, the TWO numbers that I had, they were DISCONNECTED. I called Sterling Trust that was holding all of the promisary notes and they only had the same information I had. Someone there said something about him being involved in a company called Venture Capital  or ?

I am a DISABLED RN with a permanent head injury from a Schizophrenic patient. That money I really need right now. I owe my mom $20K and she needs part of it back.

I hope this is not another Bernie Madoff PONZI scheme and it can be settled in mediation as the paperwork states that I signed.

DO NOT invest with him or Martin Pool apparently his partner. LET ME KNOW if you reach ARMAND FRANQUELIN or anything transpires. WHAT CITY DOES HE LIVE IN? How DO I CONTACT HIM?

Cherie' Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2011 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elva-Group-LLC/South-Ogden-Utah-84403/Elva-Group-LLC-Armand-Franquelin-IRA-5000-gone-Armand-Franquelin-disconnected-phones-N-741726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elva Group LLC