Complaint Review: Elva Yang / Luxiao Chen

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Julius — CHINO HILLS California United States of America
Elva Yang / Luxiao Chen

Elva Yang / Luxiao Chen Shenzhen Huayao Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Engage of shipping / selling counterfeited Apple Products Shenzhen, China

I found Shenzhen Huayao Electronics Technology Co. Ltd. at TopTenWholesaler hostsite which is base in Los Angeles and I contacted the company for there products as advertise in there website. It was noted that they are authorized Apple Product distributor / wholesaler.  Elva Yang was the alleged Sales Manager and Luxiao Chen The CFO and I ordered 9 iPhone.

A week later when I had not been able to track the package label they sent me I contacted Elva at Huayaotrade@hotmail.com to find out about order. She contacted me later, apologizes and let me know my order did ship but it was hold Chinese Customs due to holiday season. Once I received my order, they had sent me a 6 MID Android  / knockoff iPhones that were not even like the iPhones they advertised. [continued below]....

Elva Yang insisted they shipped out genuine iPhone and told me not to worry because they will investigate what transpired with the shipments.

Once I was able to test the phone  and figures out how bag of an items I received I started requesting replacements or a refund. Elva Yang (manager) emailed me a few times stating not to worry. It has been a month now that I never received any correspondence from the said company. I learned my lesson Making Deals with Chinese.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elva-Yang-Luxiao-Chen/nationwide/Elva-Yang-Luxiao-Chen-Shenzhen-Huayao-Electronic-Technology-Co-Ltd-Engage-of-shipping-1005224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elva Yang / Luxiao Chen