Complaint Review: Elvis's Autos LLC

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: One pissed off car buyer — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
Elvis's Autos LLC
6397 Summer Ave. Memphis, TN 38134 Memphis, Tennessee United States of America

Elvis's Autos LLC Horrible car dealership (RIPOFF) Memphis, Tennessee

I called this particular dealer to see about getting a small gas saver. I went to test drive a 1995 Honda Accord. It was all I dreamed of. The owner of this dealership sold me a vehicle that had 2 major leaks and a radiator fan that was about to go out right at 3900 bucks + tax. I paid for this car cash money and was told that I had any issues to bring the vehicle back. I took the vehicle back after Jiffy Lube would not change my oil due to the leak. The owner that was smiling in my face the day I bought the raggedy a*s car sent some black dude out with gold in his mouth to see what the problem was. I got to their dealership around 9 that morning and these bastards was moving cars and going about their day, getting ready to open their business as if I was not even there. I will NEVER buy anything from this place ever again. They are extremely unprofessional, the waiting area where you sit for them to get the car ready is a mess. And I will do everything in my power to keep others from getting ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 03:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Elviss-Autos-LLC/Memphis-Tennessee-38134/Elviss-Autos-LLC-Horrible-car-dealership-RIPOFF-Memphis-Tennessee-958642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Elvis's Autos LLC