Complaint Review: Ely Howard

• Submitted: Mon, April 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:Largo, Florida
Ely Howard
One Plaza Poerty Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

Ely Howard Scam, Fraud Owings Mills Maryland

I am a retired woman, mother of 4, and I wrote lots of poetry and submitted it to Poetry.com. I got notices that I was to the award of the month, inducted into the International Library of Poetry. I ordered books my poems were to be published in. Today I went to the website of Poerty.com to get one of my poems and guess what? They are gone. I wrote one for my daughter and she passed away April 27, 2008 and today is her 1st year anniversary of her death, I wanted a poem I wrote for her. I cannot get it, they are all gone. He used them for his own persomnal gain. He is a scam artist, he is fraudulent. I want my poems sent to me. He is not deserving of them, what can I do? Where can I locate them?

CA Florida

Ca florida
Largo,, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ely-Howard/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/Ely-Howard-Scam-Fraud-Owings-Mills-Maryland-446773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ely Howard