defined

• Updated: Sat, July 24, 2010

• Reported By: Kat — Connellsville Pennsylvania USA
Emachines

Emachines Ripped me off , Internet

I bought an EMachines computer with Windows 7 in February from Walmart.  It worked fine up until June, when I got a hard disk error.  I contacted EMachines and they told me to try a restore to factory settings, I did so, twice.  The error kept popping up.

I was then told to send it to them, and I'd have to pay the shipping Fee.

I have a one year warranty with them, and an extended 2 year Warranty with Wal-Mart.

I should not have to pay a shipping fee for them to fix my computer when I have a Warranty.

I feel this is a rip-off, as I paid 300 dollars for the computer, and now they want more of my money.

Kat, Connellsville PA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2010 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emachines/internet/Emachines-Ripped-me-off-Internet-626320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emachines