- Report: #915676
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Email Blast USA
Email Blast USA7904 E Chaparral Rd, #A110-290 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America
Email Blast USA Mass Marketing Solutions E Marketing Services I had to fight to get my refund - be sure to take care of business Scottsdale, Arizona
*Author of original report: Simple as "satisfaction guaranteed"
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: EMAIL BLAST USA STRIVES FOR 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Get your contract in writing including your 30 day satisfaction guarantee from them, 2) If you pay with Paypal, be sure to dispute your charge within the 45 day dispute allowance Paypal gives you (however you pay, be sure you have recourse other than their promise to refund), 3) I had some spam complaints from their mailing that my server, Host Gator, could not rectify with the info provided by them to Host Gator causing HG to issue a warning to me that I would be in trouble if it happened again.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2012 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Email-Blast-USA/Scottsdale-Arizona-85250/Email-Blast-USA-Mass-Marketing-Solutions-E-Marketing-Services-I-had-to-fight-to-get-my-re-915676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.