Complaint Review: Email Discount, LLC & AT&T

• Submitted: Thu, July 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:Anderson Indiana
Email Discount, LLC & AT&T
1844 Nob Hill Road #142 Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Email Discount, LLC & AT&T Email Discount, LLC Big time scammers Plantation Florida

I just found a charge on my AT&T bill for Email Discount, LLC, of couse it was buried on the last page of my phone bill and on the vary back of it and of course it was the only thing on that page. After I saw that I got curious and looked back the last 6 months and low and behold it is there evry time! I reccommend that evry body that reads this should go over there entire bill and look at the "small print". Well the more I research the more I find it is a huge SCAM. I have found that there home state, which is Florida, has files and won a suit filed by there attorney general. But the more I think about this why are all of the phone companies getting off scot free by letting a third party bill them far another parties bill with out giving any notice what so ever? And allow this to continue and even when the responsible party calls to have this removed the phone company says they can not remove with out consent from Email Discounts, LLC? Is this fair that you have no control over your own bill. I ahve filed a complaint with my attorney general in Indiana and suggest any one else to do the same. I am thinking about suing them and AT&T or trying to start a class action. Imagine how much money they are making and not supplying any SERVICES!

Anderson, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2009 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Email-Discount-LLC-ATT/Plantation-Florida-33322/Email-Discount-LLC-ATT-Email-Discount-LLC-Big-time-scammers-Plantation-Florida-475073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Email Discount, LLC & AT&T