Complaint Review: Email Discounts, LLC - Enhanced Services Billing, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 08, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 11, 2010

• Reported By: David — Rockford Illinois United States of America
Email Discounts, LLC - Enhanced Services Billing, Inc.

Email Discounts, LLC - Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. Nine month ripoff. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

After adding DSP to my ATT service, I was looking over my bill carefully, and noticed a $16.07 charge from Enhanced Services Billing. Looking further I found a whole page on my bill with a charge of $14.95 from Email Discounts, LLC with tax added. On the internet I found their name associated with SCAM and RIPOFF (your website). I called the 800 number and got someone in India who I couldn't understand. They said I had authorized their discount service using an e-mail address I never heard of. That didn't happen.

After reading a few RIPOFF reports, I thought I better look at older bills. It turns out I have been paying for this "service" for nine months! I found that ATT takes no responsibility for any charges they add to their bills from a third party. Unlike a credit card company that usually lets you dispute charges.

Back to EMAIL DISCOUNTS where I found they would promise me to refund six months worth of payments (I'm not holding my breathe) but anything before that was "archived" and couldn't be refunded. (I think that means they already spent the money.)  It feels like I was held up, then the mugger returned half the money and said that was the best he could do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2010 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Email-Discounts-LLC-Enhanced-Services-Billing-Inc/internet/Email-Discounts-LLC-Enhanced-Services-Billing-Inc-Nine-month-ripoff-Internet-579266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Email Discounts, LLC - Enhanced Services Billing, Inc.

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Email Discounts Customer Service - (United States of America)

Email Discounts provides its subscribers with exclusive discounts and cash back on purchases made at online retailers. We market the service on the Internet and continuously review our marketing and sign-up procedures and believe that they comply with all applicable laws and industry standard best practices.

Email Discounts