Complaint Review: Emarket Research Group

• Submitted: Tue, April 19, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, May 06, 2005

• Reported By:Palm Bay Florida
Emarket Research Group
14545 J. Military Trail #189 DelRay Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Emarket Research Group ripoff, product crap, not even close to what was advertised DelRay Beach Florida

*Author of original report: contacted again by CIP. this time i had printed proof of ad saying 17 inch flat panel monitor

I had received a very nice DVD player from another company so I figured since that went well I would try for free Compaq Desk Top. After completeing offers, like many I have read about, which was more than 6 because they were not showing up even after the company told me they had submitted completion. their customer serv.is downright horrible.

Twice I never heard a word. Finally got all offers completed and sent in request form. I must say my product arrived in a timely fashion, But was a piece of Crap. They actually did call back , but the women on the phone was horrible to me and said I got exactly what was promised. In the picture it said brand new Compaq Desktop with 17 inch flat screen monitor. What i got as a 14 inch no name monitor and no hard disk drive in my refurbihed desk top.

She said nowhere is there a desciption that it came with a monitor and they were being nice by sending one anyway and what was pictured had nothing to do with it. Then she told me that computers dont come with hard disk drive anymore. Anyway after 10 min of arguing i told her the BBB would like to know about this and she said they wont do anything because every other complaint was turned down Ha.She told me to send it back and they would see what they could do then hung up on me.

Hav'ent heard back since. The company who made it felt bad and said they would send the hard disk drive for free. But needed them to contact for a return. So far nothing again from cust. serv.

Angela
Palm Bay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2005 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emarket-Research-Group/DelRay-Beach-Florida-33484/Emarket-Research-Group-ripoff-product-crap-not-even-close-to-what-was-advertised-DelRay-139360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emarket Research Group

AUTHOR: Angela - (U.S.A.)

well i was contacted again by CIP. this time i had printed proof of ad saying 17 inch flat panel monitor. The customer serv agent(who was nicer than the first, even tho didnt speak english well) told me they would send an E-mail on how to resolve the situation. They sent an E-mail about 10 minutes later Great! Phych the E-mail was BLANK not word written in it, can you beleive that!

The company CDW Direct, llc (Which by the way is an Excellent company) told me that CIP had to set up returns themselves. they also told my CIP had ordered my desk top refubished, so all of you with brand new I-POds be happy they are new. the first mean cust rep told me to send it back and they would see what they could do then promptly hung up without any further instruction on how to do so. I have called at least 5 times since E-mail incident without a call back, that was 2 weeks ago. I have now filed a complaint with the Att Gen in Florida and expecting papers from the N. Carolina agency. He also told me to file with the F.B.I. fraud center at www.ifccfbi.gov. Maybe they can help.

Remeber people even tho you might get your products eventually this company is also ripping of their sponsers who think this compny is buying new products with their money, I will be contacting the sponsers to let them know where their money is going and they are associating with a very shady company which will eventually soil their good names. will keep u posted