Complaint Review: Emarket Research Group

• Submitted: Wed, February 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 02, 2005

• Reported By:Clearwater Florida
Emarket Research Group
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Emarket Research Group Ripoff Never sent item promised after I completed their criteria & sent their redemption voucher Delray Beach Florida

I did complete all the criteria to receive my Playstation 2. After waiting weeks for the Sponsers to verify that I had indeed completed their offers, I was directed to a Redemption Voucher page. I printed the page as directed & sent it to the address provided in Delray Beach, Florida.

It has been over 2 1/2 months since I sent the voucher & I still haven't received the item promised or anything else. I have sent them emails & heard nothing back even though they claim to respond within two business days. I am so frustrated & can't believe that this company is still operating. I receive pop-ups from them constantly while surfing the web. I wonder if anyone ever has received their Free Gift.

I hope "Jeff" from this group sees this report & would be kind enough to get back to me. I live in Florida & might just take a trip to to their warehouse in Delray Beach to claim my prize in person.

I am disgusted so far with the way Yuandong & Niuniu Ji run their business. This is a matter of honor & integrity which I expect they possess none of either.

Disgusted in Clearwater

Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2005 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emarket-Research-Group/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Emarket-Research-Group-Ripoff-Never-sent-item-promised-after-I-completed-their-criteria--129914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emarket Research Group