Complaint Review: Emarket Research Group

• Updated: Fri, December 10, 2004

• Reported By:Topanga California
Emarket Research Group
incentiverewardcenter.com Internet U.S.A.

Emarket Research Group No response to many emails account info incorrect wrong email address listed Del Ray Internet

I applied for and got six offers as required for the iPod 40GB. But after nearly three weeks, their records only list four (4). Numerous emails explaining and containing the confirmations from the merchants have gone unanswered, except for one telling me that they have no listing for my email.

In every email I sent, I tried to explain that for some reason, my email address had two of the numbers reversed, (ad833 instead of ad383) and gave them the correct address, but apparently no one actually reads email sent to their support site.

They credit me for the following, which appeared within the first week or so:

* Blockbuster Online DVD Rental
* Bargain Incentive
* Citi Platinum Select Card
* Citi Driver's Edge Platinum Select Card

Then they list other sites I visited, including the other two I applied and was confirmed for, in fact I've already gotten my first orders from them, and still they are not listed, namely:

* FeelSerenity
* MyDailyDose

I've already contacted Blockbuster and Bargain Incentive to alert them, and plan to contact the rest. I suggest all others to do the same and urge them to stop using EMR to promote their products and services.

Fred
Topanga, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2004 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emarket-Research-Group/internet/Emarket-Research-Group-No-response-to-many-emails-account-info-incorrect-wrong-email-addre-122215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emarket Research Group