Complaint Review: Emarket Research Group

• Reported By:miami Florida
Emarket Research Group
http://www.incentiverewardcenter.com/ Internet U.S.A.

www.incentiverewardcenter.com Emarket Research Group rip-off! Internet

Completed all 3 pages of offers to be able to receive an I-POD. At first I was hesitant but it made sence to me being that you end up opening accounts / memberships etc. with reputable companys. So It would make sense that they can afford an I-pod after all those offers.. Anyways, everything was fullfilled on my end.

It has been over a month and now word from them at all. their website does not even hev any of my offers as been completed. At one point the website was showing that I needed 2 more to be completed so I was patient now the website shows nothing.. At this point I'm cancelling all memberships and accounts opened and letting the companys know why... BEWARE

Reynaldo
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2004 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emarket-Research-Group/internet/wwwincentiverewardcentercom-Emarket-Research-Group-rip-off-Internet-125045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emarket Research Group