• Report: #120497

• Submitted: Tue, November 30, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 03, 2005

• Reported By:Ames Iowa
Emarket Research Groups
emarketresearchgroup.com Del Ray, Florida U.S.A.

Emarket Research Groups ripoff Del Ray Florida

*Author of original report: Update # 2

*Author of original report: I have still yet to hear anything back from Emarket Research Group's representatives.

I (like what seems many others) decided to take part in the Emarket Research Groups offer. I chose the 40GB Ipod. I registered and completed the required six offers on 10/26/04. Within a few days, the redeption website verified one completion. Approxiamtely a week later the redeption website indicated "Congratulation, you've qualified". Like other have stated, the website then said to click the following link to get a verification security email sent (and to disable my spam filters). I stopped at that moment went into my control settings and turned off my spam filters (and have not turned them back on yet!). I gave them three days and never got the email. I tried again and again... nothing. I then filled out 2 help forms in the next 3 days... nothing. I check my account again the next day... low and behold... NOW... the website says I have only completed 2 of the six offers (and still does today-36 days later!). I have again filled out the help form and submitted it... still waiting to hear back.

Rick
Ames, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2004 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emarket-Research-Groups/Del-Ray-Florida/Emarket-Research-Groups-ripoff-Del-Ray-Florida-120497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emarket Research Groups

AUTHOR: Rick - (U.S.A.)

Sorry, I have not kept this up as I promised. Since my last posting I have had two more conversations with Eddy. Both time I was informed that my obligations were complete and that they were ready to send out the Ipod. However, the shipping departement had them backordered and would be in around the middle of January. With no word from them as of monday (1/31/05)I placed a call. I left a message on their answering service. This morning (2/03/05) I got a call from Tina saying that the Ipod was shipped and gave me a FedEx tracking number. I since have verified the tracking number and should have it saturday (or more like monday!). So, it seems like everyone else who has received theire items, persistance is the key! I will post again leting you know I have officially received it!!!

AUTHOR: Rick - (U.S.A.)

Today (12/17/04) I called the number listed in other complaints and a few hours later I received a call from Eddy of Emarket (now called Incentive Rewards). After talking for only a few minutes with Eddy, He asked me to fax my conformation emails to him and he would update my account. I will keep everyone updated until I have the Ipod in my hands!

AUTHOR: Rick - (U.S.A.)

As of today (12-09-04) I have still yet to hear anything back from Emarket Research Group's representatives. I have completed all six offers (and have printed out verification of completion from the companies!!). Still nothing. My account has not been updated yet. However, when I logged on to see me account status I also decided to see what other offers they had. IMMEDIATELY the account status reflected the promotions I had just looked at. WHY can't they update the completed ones!!! They don't answer email, they don't update my account, they jsut don't respond! What BBB should I report them to? My home state or the state their business resides in? I really don't want to have to do this to them but I fullfilled my part, they should also be held accountable!