• Report: #194608

• Submitted: Sat, June 03, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, June 03, 2006

• Reported By:washington Pennsylvania
Emarket Research, Incentive Rewards Group,
200 Bristol Court Greenville, North Carolina U.S.A.

Emarket Research, Incentive Rewards Group, These people are scam artists and should be taken to court Ripoff Greenville North Carolina

I also filled out the forms and went through all the sponsers and filled out 14 of them, now when i try to log in it tells me my email is not found. I have tried to call these people, and email them yet nothing has been done. I put in for a free $500 gift card from american express, yet ive gotten nothing, i dont get it.. Im saying this now, ive written and called both the north carolina and florida Department of Justice and Attorney generals office and have recieved info from both of them saying that they will research it and find out what is going on here, and if nothing is done I myself will be filing a lawsuit agaist this company. I just hope my outcome is as good as some of those on here. If these people continue to scam then they will be shut down, as long as consumers keep complaining. I will keep you all updated on what happens and if i actually do end up recieving my gift card. Thanks for all the help.

Traci
washington, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2006 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emarket-Research-Incentive-Rewards-Group/Greenville-North-Carolina-27834/Emarket-Research-Incentive-Rewards-Group-These-people-are-scam-artists-and-should-be-tak-194608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emarket Research, Incentive Rewards Group,