Complaint Review: EmarketResearch - Incentive Reward Center

• Submitted: Mon, January 03, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 09, 2005

• Reported By:Macomb Michigan
EmarketResearch - Incentive Reward Center
14545 J. Military Trail Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

EmarketResearch - Incentive Reward Center ripoff scam site Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Received my Item

*Author of original report: UPDATE: Received another call 1/12/05 they are busy and to just "be patient".

Qualified for a Nintendo DS - it took two weeks to finally show that I qualified, and I finally received my voucher. Mailed voucher in and still have not seen any DS. Wrote several letters to no avail. Finally, I wrote and said I was going to contact the BBB in West Palm Beach, and the IFCC. Amazingly, I received a reply that I have qualified, but they have not received the form yet.

Eddy wrote back and said they would waive my form, and he would pass my info onto the right dept and I should get my DS in 3, 4 weeks. I will continue to wait and definitely post problems with the BBB and other appropriate sites. I am glad to see others have actually received their items even if it takes some time.

Mary
Macomb, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2005 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EmarketResearch-Incentive-Reward-Center/Delray-Beach-Florida-46902/EmarketResearch-Incentive-Reward-Center-ripoff-scam-site-Delray-Beach-Florida-125558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EmarketResearch - Incentive Reward Center

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

Actually, I received a check instead of the Nintendo DS. They called me last Friday and said that since I had been waiting so long, they would mail me a check if they did not have the item in stock. So - believe it or not - I received a check for $149.99 - I guess they are a legitimite company. Good luck to all - keep calling and be patient.

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

UPDATE: Received another call 1/12/05 they are busy and to just "be patient".

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

Still waiting on my Nintendo DS, however, I did receive another call saying that it would be 3 - 4 weeks until I get my gift. She explained that they are busy and to just "be patient". I'm not sure if that is 3-4 weeks from when I qualified or from the phone call I just got. I will wait a little longer before starting any trouble.