Complaint Review: EmarketResearchGroup

• Submitted: Mon, July 11, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, July 25, 2005

• Reported By:jamaica plain Massachusetts
EmarketResearchGroup
14545 J Military Trail, Box 361 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

EmarketResearchGroup - IncentiveRewardCenter total ripoff. after finishing all steps accurately and completely, company did not fulfill my order. Delray Beach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Please Call Our Customer Service Number

After following all the steps carefully (and signing up for tons of ridiculous stuff), I completed the correct number of survey from each 'page' and chakced my status. The comapmny had not correctly counted my survey pages, so my account showed I needed to fulfill more surveys in order to redeem. So I did. Then I checked my staus and printed my voucher form. That was months ago. I have been sending it weekly since then, most recently via certified mail. Since then my status says the offer expired. Luckily I have a lawyer willing to help with this and will pursue my next course of action. These people will swindle you, and not hold up their side of the agreement.

David
jamaica plain, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2005 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EmarketResearchGroup/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/EmarketResearchGroup-IncentiveRewardCenter-total-ripoff-after-finishing-all-steps-accur-149273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EmarketResearchGroup

Please Call Our Customer Service Number

AUTHOR: Sara - (U.S.A.)

David,

As an employee of Incentive Reward Center, I know first hand that customer satisfacation is something we work very hard to achieve. I have read your posting, and if you are experiencing any problems, please call the Customer Service Call Center at 561-674-9701 as they are ready to assist you.

Holly