Complaint Review: Emarketresearchgroup.com, Consumerincentivepronotions.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 21, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 21, 2005

• Reported By:Muscle Shoals Alabama
Emarketresearchgroup.com, Consumerincentivepronotions.com
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Emarketresearchgroup.com, Consumerincentivepronotions.com Ripoff They did not fulfill the voucher I submitted Delray Beach Florida

I finish the required objectives for my reward which is a Nintendo DS. After finally getting the approval, I mailed my voucher in, and after 2 months I got no response on the site or in email. I sent in a second voucher which never arrived because I had delivery confirmation on it. Finally I sent the voucher again with insurance and delivery confirmation. I know it arrived there, so I waited and waited, I even emailed the site, and got no response. I have checked around and it seems alot of people have been scammed by thise site.

They are now using a second alias called consumer incentive promotions... beware!

Florence, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2005 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emarketresearchgroupcom-Consumerincentivepronotionscom/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Emarketresearchgroupcom-Consumerincentivepronotionscom-Ripoff-They-did-not-fulfill-the-132241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emarketresearchgroup.com, Consumerincentivepronotions.com