• Report: #119639

Emarketresearchgroup.com
emarketresearchgroup.com Internet U.S.A.

Emarketresearchgroup.com ripoff Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

When you respond to the pop-up ad or e-mail, saying "Free IBM Laptop" (or other expensive gadget) you are sent to a series of windows, offering "subscriptions" to several advertisers' products (Video Professor, Ink BLVD, health food supplements, magazine subscriptions, etc.) Each of three sets of windows requires you to select two of the products. Selecting one links you directly to that sponsors web site and you are not released until you fill in all the information. This requires a lot of time and duplication of information. By the time I finished the first two sets of subscriptions (bought 4 products), the site had timed out and I could not reach the last page - I hope it was the "last" page... I tried on three separate occasions to complete the process (and, I am pretty computer-literate) to no avail.

Meantime, the "subscriptions" are coming in and I have spent well over $100.00 to get this "free" computer.
I have tried several of their AKA addresses to get a response, but they do not respond. Another address is allsupport@marketresearchsite.net

R
Brigham city, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2004 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emarketresearchgroupcom/internet/Emarketresearchgroupcom-ripoff-Internet-119639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emarketresearchgroup.com

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,

This is in response to the concerns you voiced. We regret any inconvience you may have experienced and appreciate the frustration you have expressed. As the Customer Service Department of E Market Research Group I can assure you that we fulfill thousands of varied incentive gifts every month. Our objective is to achieve a mutually satisfactory resolution to your issue.

We can be contacted at the following number and postal address or through our online contact form at http://emarketresearchgroup.net/cs

Please note we typically try to respond to customer enquires within two business days however we will be closed this Thursday and Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Yours Truly,