Complaint Review: Embarq - OAN Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Blountville Tennessee
Embarq - OAN Services, Inc.
9255 Corbin Ave. Northridge, California U.S.A.

OAN Services, Inc. - Embarq Phone bill ripoff Northridge California

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Me

About a year ago I recieved my phone bill from Embarq that included third party charges from OAN Services, Inc.. Even though I had never even heard of OAN, Embarq expected for me to pay the entire bill including these totally unauthorized charges & then contact OAN if I thought that I was entitled to a refund. I contacted OAN & told them that I absolutely had not requested their services & I demanded that they refund my money & never try to bill me again.

On my next phone bill they credited what they had charged me from my new balance. Naturally I thought that it was over & that they would surely not try to bill me again. Wrong! For the last four months they have done exactly the same thing. This company & all of the telephone companies who go along with this scam needs to be exposed & prosecuted.

Stephi
Blountville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2008 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Embarq-OAN-Services-Inc/Northridge-California-91324/OAN-Services-Inc-Embarq-Phone-bill-ripoff-Northridge-California-394315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Embarq - OAN Services, Inc.

Contact Me

AUTHOR: Embarq_joey - (U.S.A.)

Embarq Reach Out can help. Just send an email to ReachOut@embarq.com for assistance.