Complaint Review: Embarq - ZPDI

• Submitted: Mon, July 02, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 02, 2007

• Reported By:Bingen Washington
Embarq - ZPDI
Box 3089 Huntington, West Virginia U.S.A.

Embarq - ZPDI Embarq has let a different company charge me for calls that are made from a number that is not a number!Ripoff Huntington West Virginia

Embarq is letting ZPDI bill me for long-distant numbers that are uncontactable.It sounds like a fax when I call the number that the call is billed to.I called Embarq and they said I would have to call them and cancel.I did and the connection was not good,I could not here them.I told them and they hung up.One phone call was $24.24 for 5 minutes. That is almost $5.00 a minute...

Roger
Bingen, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2007 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Embarq-ZPDI/Huntington-West-Virginia/Embarq-ZPDI-Embarq-has-let-a-different-company-charge-me-for-calls-that-are-made-from-a-258179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Embarq - ZPDI