Complaint Review: Emblem Fresh Start Solution Program

• Updated: Tue, March 23, 2010

• Reported By: Tiffini — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Emblem Fresh Start Solution Program
p.o. box 105341 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Emblem Fresh Start Solution Program I paid off an old debt and Emblem Mastercard offered me more debt. Atlanta, Georgia

I owed an old creditor money. When I received the offer to pay down my debt I jumped at the opportunity. I did not realize it was a way to offer me a new credit card. I paid toward it and had to pay in order to get a line of credit that would I thought be reported to the credit bureaus that I was making monthly payments. I tried to cancel the card and it was hassle. I called today March 23rd 2010 to request proof and more hassle was added.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2010 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emblem-Fresh-Start-Solution-Program/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5341/Emblem-Fresh-Start-Solution-Program-I-paid-off-an-old-debt-and-Emblem-Mastercard-offered-584667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emblem Fresh Start Solution Program