Complaint Review: Emblem Mastercard

• Submitted: Tue, February 09, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 09, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Emblem Mastercard

Emblem Mastercard - Emblem MasterCard REBUTTAL - I have NO PROBLEM with this card Internet

THIS IS A REBUTTAL TO ALL THOSE WHO FEEL RIPPED OFF BY JEFFERSON CAPITAL LLC'S EMBLEM MASTERCARD PROGRAM!!!  I went through the program & obtained my Emblem MasterCard & have had NO PROBLEM WITH IT!  In FACT, I recently checked my credit report with the 3 credit reporting agencies & my card appears on my report as a POSITIVE RATING!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2010 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Emblem-Mastercard/internet/Emblem-Mastercard-Emblem-MasterCard-REBUTTAL-I-have-NO-PROBLEM-with-this-card-Internet-566656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Emblem Mastercard