Complaint Review: Embrace Home Loans

Embrace Home Loans
25 Enterprise Center Internet United States of America

Embrace Home Loans THEY STOLE FROM ME TO!!!!! Internet

*Author of original report: Quick Response

I contacted Embrace the first week of Feb, 2013 about refinancing our home.  They deducted the $395.00 for the appraisal last week of Feb., I then had a "short" appraisal.  Almost $20K off.  I cannot get a copy of the appraisal, and I can't get anyone to answer the phones or return my voice mail.  BEWARE***BEWARE***BEWARE***

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Embrace-Home-Loans/internet/Embrace-Home-Loans-THEY-STOLE-FROM-ME-TO-Internet-1038896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Embrace Home Loans

Quick Response

AUTHOR: Susan Didier - ()

Embrace Home Loans contacted me at 12:30 CST about my posting yesterday.  I immediately received a copy of my appraisal and a phone call from my loan officer at Embrace.  They apologized for any misunderstanding, and we have come to the agreement to continue on through the loan process, looking forward to a mutually satisfying relationship.